Sunday 2 October 2011

A new puppy



Its all been go this week. I finally found out what the new smell was. There is a new puppy, a collie and she is already the same size as me at 8 weeks old!!!

I'm still trying to get used to all this,  I've never been the older one with the puppy chasing me to play! I'm a teenager, now I'm supposed to set the example but she keeps trying to jump all over me when I visit. I will have to think about this one.

Must rush, my human is having breakfast, better take position just in case anything falls to the floor

1 comment:

  1. Hey Misty, you will sort that puppy out soon - it's funny when you are not the youngest anymore!! Shame it's not a schnauzer ;-)

    As for that breakfast position - ingenious!! I have breakfast positions too - one for each of my peeps - in fact I have lunch, dinner and snack positions as well. I have trained my peeps in sharing little bits with me - and I always get the last taste!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

    ReplyDelete